Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Failed to install app for SharePoint – Exception from HRESULT: 0×81070964

Happy 2014 New year began with an Error. :D

CorrelationId: 014b8442-57e1-41ef-9172-db01d9482844
ErrorDetail: There was a problem with activating the app web definition.
ErrorType: App
ErrorTypeName: App Related
ExceptionMessage: Exception from HRESULT: 0x81070964
Source: AppWeb
SourceName: App Web Deployment

This error occurred to me suddenly and i have lost with my development. Then i found  a file (.json) which i included to the project gave this error. I found that some file types which are  not supporting may caused this error.

 Happy 2014 and May every code work for you!

No comments: