Friday, August 12, 2011

An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server. Log ID:7893

This error cause to have an error occurred querying a data source in InfoPath when trying to query User profile service.

This error is very strange because it is happening only some times. most of the time in the first time. 

I found that following workout resolve the problem. in here i change the User profile service running application pool identity to someone who had access in the user profile service sharing.

Following are the steps..


Then go to advanced settings and change the identity.


Make sure the account has accessed in user profile service sharing.




Ram said...

you are awesome...this saved me a life...:)

Melick Rajee said...

oh .. Thank you..

Anonymous said...

Thanks, if this error still persists. you can try this solution it will surly work: